Sunday, October 19, 2008

I AM


I am the King, i am the slave. I am the rich, I am the poor.

I am the right, I am the wrong. I am the truth, I am the false.

I am the friend, I am the enemy. I am the winner, i am the looser,

I am the Life, I am the death. I am the weaker, I am the powerful.

I am the lover , I am the one who Hates. I am the religion , I am the unreligious.

I am the maker, I am the destroyer. I am the giver, I am the taker.

I am the one who gives birth. I am the one who kills.

I am writer, i am the reader. I am the speaker , I am the listner.

I am the finder, I am the hider. I am what I have decided to be.


so then wy all are fighting with each other for showing their presence in this beautiful. only love for everyone is the solution and saving earth for our lives is our duty and nothinh\g else except these two is our work.


No comments: