Thursday, August 14, 2008

WHO IS BRAVE


"HE IS BRAVE WHO CONQUERS ANOTHER,BUT WHO CONQUERS HIMSELF IS SUPREMELY NOBLE."

sometimes these sentences looks so heavy, that they can't be gulped up by anyone easily. even sometimes i think, what i am writing is correct ? and i ask myself that i understand these words or not. teaching and telling others is very easy but implementing on self is difficult.

so , i checked my self many times am i going on my way or not.

i noted many things about self, then i came to know that i am doing and on my way. what i see that i have to go on on my way for full development and success. questioning self is very important.

so here is the answer of above line winning self is the noble and answer is questuion yourself where you stand in true world? what you are doing?
comment my blog.

2 comments:

Dr. Annmarie Edwards said...

Conquering one self is a virtue. I like your thinking.

soulhangout said...

Yeah, conquering yourself is the difficult part. Tell that to George Bush...